Thursday, September 11, 2014

Still going...

I haven't written much lately. Not sure why, at least not fully. I go through periods of time where I get writer's "block" and don't know what to say. Things are clicking along, though.

  • The kids are enjoying home school and their Excelsior group. 
  • TOT is back in session, though Amy is hoping for more participants. 
  • Amy's Nerium business is growing. 
  • I am still a part of Advocare. I live on the products. It's an amazing company and group of leaders and friends. 
  • I am counseling one afternoon/evening a week and doing electrical work most days. 
  • My emotional and spiritual state has been holding steady. That's a plus. 
  • I found out this week I will be teaching as an adjunct in the Spring at a local community college. That's great news. I love teaching and look forward to the opportunity.
  • We have amazing friends and are blessed to be still growing as a couple and family. We are very blessed and grateful. 
It's our fourth year since the fall out. I am excited to see what all God does in, through and around us. I want to have the courage to obey and participate in all He is doing and leading us to do. He says He can do "immeasurably more than we think or imagine." May we not stop imagining, hoping, expecting, and pursuing Him fully.



No comments:

Post a Comment