Saturday, June 27, 2015

The 40 Year Old Ninja

This video (see below) was a random, spur of the moment incident at camp last week that we happened to catch on video. Before we decided to video it, I attempted to kick the fan pull cord numerous times without success. Please don't ask me why I had such a thought. Who knows?!

Like I said, it was random. I was in a crazy mood that day no doubt. Well, we decided to video it, and boy are we glad we did. On the first attempt, I kicked the cord. Strangely enough, I turned off the light with my foot!! One video take! It's real, I promise. I doubt I could have done it a second time for sure! It's quite hilarious. One for the memory book!

Click the link below: 
The 40 Year Old Ninja!

You don't get to see me falling to the ground and the endless laughter that followed! Enjoy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment