Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day 2015

It's father's day. It has been a long time since I blogged. Amy started back blogging this week. I got inspired to do the same.

As I (we) look back over the past four years (come August 26, 2015), we have seen the hand of God and Christ's power in so many ways. I will admit that we have some days that tested us in a HUGE way. We nearly gave in to despair, hopelessness, and fear. God has continually given us restored hope through our friends, answered prayers, and powerful reminders of His promises that don't depend on our emotions or circumstances.

God is good. I am blessed with an amazing family. Happy Father's Day!

2 Timothy 2:13New American Standard Bible (NASB)

13 If we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment