Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Amy's Journey

Reading Amy's blog post from yesterday caused me to rejoice. Her post is a testimony to the growth I have witnessed first hand. It still amazes me how surprised I get by God's goodness. I guess for so long I didn't experience it fully and honestly was afraid to. His goodness was there and He was active, but I was the hold up, the hang up. He put amazing people in my life who could have made a bigger difference, if only I would have had the courage to let them. 

Adultery shatters lives, but God can and does rebuild lives after it happens. We are grateful to be in that process of rebuilding and "thriving" despite the devastation. May we never settle again for less or believe the lies of the evil one.

Here's Amy's post from yesterday. In Search of the Meaningful. Enjoying God's Goodness is the title of her blog. How true it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment