Tuesday, April 29, 2014

God is Able

God is able to do more than we can imagine or think. What if He isn't willing to do so in the way we hoped or imagined? Then what? Do we still trust? Do we doubt? Do we panic? Do we bail on Him? Hopefully we keep trusting, keep seeking, and keep pursuing Him, no matter our circumstances. I occasionally pray a prayer of request and then conclude by saying, "But if you have something better in mind, then please forget what I said and do what You had in mind."

I believe that my faith is stronger than it feels some days. Some days I feel shaky. Other days I feel hopeful. Thankfully God is not moved or hindered by my feelings. I want to remain steady and trust Him, no matter my feelings or circumstances. It's challenging at times, but what a privilege and joy it is to be a child of God with good, loving, personal, powerful, and mighty Heavenly Father. He's big enough to create the world and hold all things together. Surely I can trust Him to help me through my tiny little world and experiences.


No comments:

Post a Comment