Friday, May 2, 2014

The weight of consequences

I am feeling the weight of the consequences of my sin very heavily lately, and I can see the toll it has taken on Amy. It is really hard to see because I can't seem to fix it or ease it for her. I know God is with us and is at work. I know He cares and has sustained us thus far, and will continue to guide us toward His plans. It's still hard to walk through, admittedly. Pray that our faith, hope, peace, joy, courage, wisdom, and trust will grow and be renewed each day.
_____________________________________________

Hebrews 11:1, The Message (MSG)

Faith in What We Don’t See

11 1-2 The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living. It’s our handle on what we can’t see. The act of faith is what distinguished our ancestors, set them above the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment