Saturday, February 8, 2014

God answers prayer

Each time God answers my prayers, I am amazed, humbled and grateful. He answered several this week in ways I didn't expect. I was reminded that He answers prayers...

In His time

In His way

When we are ready

When He's ready

Out of His goodness

For our best

For His name sake

Delightfully

I still struggle to fully pray and believe He will answer. He keeps reminding me to trust Him. I keep telling I believe but help my unbelief. He is so patient and good. I am the hold up, not Him. Wow, what a mighty God we serve.
____________________________________________________________________

Hebrews 11:1-3, (MSG)

Faith in What We Don’t See

11 1-2 The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living. It’s our handle on what we can’t see. The act of faith is what distinguished our ancestors, set them above the crowd.
By faith, we see the world called into existence by God’s word, what we see created by what we don’t see.

No comments:

Post a Comment