Friday, September 20, 2013

Prayer Request

I would like to ask for prayer. I have just received the verdict from my licensing board with their decision for my consequences. I deserve every bit of it. Regardless, I want to trust God fully and follow His plan. I need wisdom and clarity on how to proceed. I want to take full responsibility for my choices, while trusting His plan and provision for my family. 

Pray for Amy as she faces this news. It reopens wounds and is heavy for her as well. It is draining and a bit frustrating I am sure. My sin has hurt her deeply. God is her sustainer, and I know she needs His sustaining grace to make it. 

My soul (and hers) is a bit overwhelmed today no doubt, but I want to run TO HIM and not let this burden keep me in darkness. I am hopeful His grace is still sufficient. He is enough. It's been 2+ years since my confession, but I am glad I still feel the weight of my sin AND the fullness of His grace and mercy. As Al said to me on the day of resignation, "Sin sucks like h--l, but God is good." Amen brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment