Saturday, August 10, 2013

Vehicle for Change

This may come across as a "sales pitch" but Advocare has truly been a vehicle for change for me. It has been one of the many ways God has worked in me to bring healing. 

It started with physical change. Amy and I did a 24 day challenge last November.  I dropped 15-18 pounds and felt great. 10 months later I am still 15 pounds lighter. We use a variety of the products and love them. 

Other benefits are personal growth and financial. Earning extra income is great, but the personal and spiritual growth is the best part. 

The advocare company has a great message, great leadership and invests in its people very well. The people we have met are great encouragers and leading well. It is helping Amy and I grow deeper in our walk with Christ and each other. 

We are in Dallas, TX this weekend at success school (in dallas cowboy stadium!) and have been reminded once again how great the company is. Advocare is becoming a huge company and will be on ESPN and all throughout the college football season, starting labor day weekend. It's huge! Drew Brees is the national spokesperson. There are tons of endorsers. It even has a nascar. 

As part of my ongoing recovery, I am praying to see what God wants me to do in advocare - for me and my family and for others needing help and hope. 

I am grateful for advocare and want God to use it to transform me, so I can be a blessing to others. Check out our site and see if it is something you may want to consider for yourself. It's worth it for sure. www.sparkhope.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment